Luxury Air Safari For 10 Days Kenya’to Nairobi City, Amboseli National Park, Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru, Maasai Mara Game Reserve.
- Nairobi is East Africa's most cosmopolitan city, and only one in the world with a National Park in the city's southern suburbs.
- Amboseli National Park is one of the best places in Africa for getting up close to free-ranging elephants. Opportunities to meet the Maasai and visit a Maasai village.
- Views of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest free-standing mountain in the world.
- Lake Naivasha National park’s unique features like an extinct volcano called Mount Longonot, a thick forest that is found along the crater Mountain. The park is dominated by Umbrella Acacia trees that are mostly found along the banks of the lake.
- Lake Nakuru National Park is a pulsating pink carpet of around 1.5 million flamingos.
- Lake Nakuru National Park an ornithologist’s paradise with over 500 species of birds recorded.
- Lake Nakuru National Park home to two of the five last surviving species of rhinoceros.
- Lake Nakuru National Park home to the largest Euphorbia candelabrum forest in East Africa.
- Lake Nakuru National Park home of the rare Rothschild’s giraffe.
- Lake Nakuru National Park the greatest ornithological spectacle show on earth Lake Nakuru National Park offers the traveler a rare insight into Kenya’s most diverse flora, fauna and wildlife. It is also home to the host of other mammals such as the elusive leopard, lion and the rare black and white rhinoceros.
- Maasai Mara is well renowned and World famous for hosting the epic Great Migration, Masai Mara Ecosystem has been classified among the 'Seven Wonders of the World”.
After breakfast check out from your City Hotel, our driver and representative will there from a transfer to Wilson Airport for your scheduled or charter flight to Amboseli or Chyulu Hills (Tsavo West). Met on arrival by the lodge representative and transferred to the lodge for check-in, lunch and a siesta.
Late afternoon game viewing drive in open game drive vehicles, the first camp to use open vehicles in a National Park, also Tortilis has access to private game driving within our own 30,000-acre Kitirua Conservancy, which is the western part of the Amboseli ecosystem.
Meals: Lunch, dinner. Overnight at Tortillis Camp or similar.
Amboseli National Park formerly Maasai Amboseli Game Reserve, is a national park in Kajiado South Constituency in Kajiado County, Kenya. The park is 39,206 ha (392.06 km2) in size at the core of an 8,000 km2 (3,100 sq mi) ecosystem that spreads across the Kenya-Tanzania border. The park is situated at the backdrop of the scenic beautiful Mont Kilimanjaro of Tanzania, and has the most concentration population of African Elephant.
Tortilis Camp guides are gold, bronze or silver level Kenya Professional Safari Guides Association certified.
You will share game viewing drives unless “exclusive use of vehicle” has been prebooked at an extra charge. The new specially fitted, 4×4 Toyota Landcruiser’s are unrivalled with feature enhancements specifically designed for comfort and photography – open sided with 3 rows of seats, photographic equipment stands, and charging sockets.
Activities available include Guided walking safaris, Visit to Masai local community, swimming pool, Bush breakfasts, Sundowners” are a safari tradition, massage, visits to local Masai homesteads, beautiful weddings, blessings, and renewal of vows for our guests, and morning and afternoon game drives.
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Overnight at Tortilis Camp or similar.
After an early morning game drive in Amboseli, return to the camp for breakfast. Thereafter, depart for Lake Naivasha to arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon, you will have a Boat ride to Crescent Island.
Loldia House an old farmhouse converted and run by Governors’ Camp Collection. Loldia House is an original‚ settler-style home built on the shores of Lake Naivasha in 1939‚ where guests can experience the Kenya of old‚ with its gentle pace of life‚ drive‚ walk or horseback ride among the herds of plains game which live alongside farm animals.
After an early morning activities in Lake Naivasha, return to the camp for breakfast. Thereafter, depart for Lake Nakuru to arrive in time for lunch.
The Flamingo Hill Camp is situated within the famous Lake Nakuru National Park, which lies within the Great Rift Valley of Kenya. Approximately 30 minutes by air or 2 hours by road from Nairobi.
Nestled between the “honeymoon hills”, and set in beautifully landscaped grounds with natural foliage and a variety of indigenous African plants and flowers, Flamingo Hill Camp provides superb, tented accommodation.
Flamingo Hill Camp is an eco-friendly establishment. Part of the money earned from the camp is used for environmental restoration and endangered species.
Cosy, warm and inviting with a personal touch, Flamingo Hill Camp offers the traveler a home away from home!
Lake Nakuru offers good opportunities of seeing rhinos. Other animals found here include lions, leopard, giraffe, buffalo and a good number of birds.
Overnight: Flamingo / Sarova.
Early this morning we depart Lake Nakuru and drive through the Rift Valley, passing the Suswa Mountains and nearby Mount Longonot, a relatively young volcanic reminder of the Great Rift Valleys’ violent past. You arrive at your lodge in the Masai Mara National Reserve in time for lunch. The Masai Mara is a natural extension of the Serengeti eco-system and has an amazing concentration of wildlife. The largest population of lions in Kenya is found here, along with large herds of plains game. The Masai Mara may also be the best place in Kenya to view cheetah and the rare black rhino.
You will have lunch at the camp then later have another game drive at 4p.m. for 2 hours.
Have an early breakfast then depart for Maasai Mara to arrive for lunch at the camp. After lunch then later have a game drive at 4p.m.
Overnight: Ashnil or Fairmont Mara/Mara Leisure.
This day will be spent with full-day game drive that lead one to some of Africa’s largest lion prides, herds of zebra, antelopes, buffaloes, wildebeest, giraffes, cheetahs, and hyenas. There will be picnic lunch in the course of the day.
Optional Activities: Balloon ride and visit to Maasai Village
Overnight: Ashnil or Fairmont Mara/Mara Leisure
Have breakfast then depart for Nairobi to arrive at lunch time. Have lunch at Carnivore Restaurant. The afternoon can be spent visiting Giraffe Centre or to shop before being dropped off at your hotel or airport.
Nairobi: City Tour, visit of sites close to your choice hotel.
Nyeri / Aberdares: game viewing drives, bird watching, the scenery, Karura waterfalls.
- Unique wildlife north of the equator, Grevy zebra, Somali Ostrich, Reticulated Giraffe, Gerenuk, and the Beisa Oryx, game viewing drives, Hot air balloon safari, Reteti Elephant Sanctuary, Visit the Samburu community, Guided walking safari, Horseback safaris, Bush meals and sundowners.
Lake Nakuru: A pulsating pink carpet of around 1.5 million flamingos
• An ornithologist’s paradise with over 500 species of birds recorded
• Two of the five last surviving species of rhinoceros
• The largest Euphorbia candelabrum forest in East Africa
• Home of the rare Rothschild’s giraffe
• Greatest ornithological spectacle show on earth Lake Nakuru National Park offers the traveler a rare insight into Kenya’s most diverse flora, fauna and wildlife. It is also home to the host of other mammals such as the elusive leopard, lion and the rare black and white rhinoceros.
- Exclusive use of the Oserengoni Wildlife Sanctuary; day and night game drives in 4- wheel drive vehicles with professional local guides. Guided bush walks, boat trips & fishing on Lake Naivasha, Bird watching, Heated swimming pool, bush breakfast,
- day trip to Nakuru, guided walk and picnic on Crescent Island, Boat trip on lake Naivasha, day & night game drive in Loldia Conservancy, Eburu forest, Community Tourism, visit to Lake Elementatita, Nature walk on Loldia Ranch, Climbing Mount Longonot, Visit Lake Oloiden, Visit the flower farm, Kenya bird of Prey Trust, Horse riding, Golf at Great Rift Valley Lodge, Loldia House Spa, Trips to Hell’s Gate National Park.
Little Governors Camp:
- offer our guests two to three game drives per day in custom-built 4-wheel drive Landcruiser’s. three Land rovers into superbly designed photographic safari vehicles
- Cultural visit of the Maasai community.
- Between Mid Jul – Oct yearly experience the Great Wildebeest Migration.
- Hot Air Balloon safari.
- Bird watching.
- Witness the wilderness migration.
- Game viewing drives.
- Bush breakfast
- Candlelit dinner.
- Sunrise balloon safari.
- Guided nature and bird walks.
- Guided children’s experience.
- Art on safari.
- Riverbed games – boules and volley ball.
- Spa treatments.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Arrival and departure meet, brief and debrief services at JKIA, City Hotel and Wilson.
- 10 days/ 9 nights road safaris as indicated on the itinerary.
- Use of 4x4 wheel vehicle used on shared basis as per the itinerary, additional charge for private use.
- Professional driver guide of Kenya Professional Guide Association levels Bronze and silver
- Park fees & Conservancies fees as specified.
- Activities as per itinerary, extra activities available at an additional charge.
- International Flight tickets & visa costs.
- Airport taxes on your international flight as clients will pay direct.
- Flying Doctors services in Kenya.
- All drinks at the Camp or lodge except indicated on the itinerary.
- Driver Guide, Camp & Lodge Staff and Porterage gratuities.
- Telephone bill, Laundry (except when indicated on itinerary), and all other items of personal nature.
- Personal Travel, Medical & Baggage Insurance.
Nairobi Wilson to Amboseli National Park approx. 45mins to an hour.
Amboseli National Park to L. Naivasha 20mins Governor’s Aviation
Loldia to Mbweha Congreve Conservancy
Mbweha Congreve Conservancy to Maasai Mara
Maasai Mara to Nairobi Wilson
Charter flights charges available on request for the round trip.
2 nights in each location.
For those on photographic safari, there is need for this as a private vehicle will be required at extra charge.
Hot Air Balloon safari both in Samburu & Maasai Mara, requires an advance booking and additional charge.
Fly camping requires advance booking and at an additional charge.
Other activities available in the parks, reserves or conservancies are at an extra charge ask for more activities in detail.
Clothes in khaki, green, beige and neutral colours
Long-sleeved shirts that offer protection from the sun and mosquitoes
T-shirts, Shorts or a light skirt
Jeans or safari trousers for evenings and cooler days.
Jackets and sweaters for early morning and late afternoon game drives
A lightweight waterproof jacket in case of rainy season.
Swim wear where lodges and camps have a pool.
Comfortable walking shoes.
Sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, insect repellent, moisturizer and lip salve.
Binoculars and camera equipment.
Travel Adapters, Laptop if needed, and other personal effects.
Medication (if you are on any earlier prescribed)