18 days from Kenya to Southern Tanzania bush safari to beach in Zanzibar. Your safari commences with a night in one of the oldest and largest parks in Kenya, where sightings of dust-red elephants wallow, and spray each other with the midnight blue waters of palm-shaded Galana River.
Sightings of over 500 recorded birdlife, plain game such as gerenuk, lesser kudu, waterbucks, the Big Five (elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion, leopard) in the waters of the Galana river crocodiles and hippos live downstream where you will get a chance to see them at Crocodile Point.
Proceed on to Tsavo West National Park, with a visit through Mzima Springs which produces 50 gallons of clear crystal water, providing most of the water used in Mombasa, and has an underwater viewing chamber, which gives a creepy view of thousands of primeval-looking fish.
Visit to Shetani lava formed 200 years ago, a visit to Ngulia sanctuary home to the black rhino and optional visit of to Lake Jipe at the border between Kenya & Tanzania home to aquatic life and a number of bird life before proceeding to Chyulu Hills National Park. Followed by two nights in Amboseli National Park, home of the elephants with a backdrop of Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania.
Your journey proceeds to Maasai Mara, famous of the great migrations and home to the Big Five for two nights, On to Serengeti National Park in Tanzania also famous for the Great Migration on the Tanzania side for two nights. Continue to Ngorongoro Conservation Area – a UNESCO Heritage Site since 1979, famous for being the largest inactive and intact volcanic caldera in the whole world a two-night stay.
Game drives done along the floor of the caldera home to about 25,000 animals, covering mountain forests, woodlands, grasslands, lakes, swamps and two major rivers. Guided walks are done on Ngorongoro Crater wall, visits to Olduvai Gorge and visit to Laetoli.
This takes you to Lake Manyara National Park, experience one night, stay in a tree lodge, established to protect the vast elephant herds, though lesser-known of Tanzania’s many amazing game reserves is home to the mountain climbing lions.
- Special access to visit the orphan elephants at the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust's Voi Reintegration Unit for Foster Parents.
- Mzima Springs has two nature trails leading to an underwater viewing tank built to allow visitors to watch hippos
- Ol Donyo Lodge is one of Kenya’s only three Relais & Châteaux properties.
- Amboseli National Park is well known for its herds of big tusked elephants.
- Maasai Mara National Reserve: Sand River Masai Mara replicates the heyday of exclusive permanent tented camps of the late 1920’s.
- Walking around the biggest forest in Zanzibar Islands.
- Fun time with the Red Colobus Monkey (Only found in Zanzibar Islands).
- See more others species found at Jozani Forest.
- Get more information about herbs and how we use in Zanzibar.
- Explore more about History associated with Jozani Forest (Flora and Fauna).
- Catch your Local made wooden boat to Prison Island.
- Shopping at Darajani Market in Stone Town.
- Feeding the giant Tortoises at Prison Island.
- Learn more about culture and some History about Zanzibar islands.
- Swimming and on the Beach relaxing.
- Take amazing photos of stone town.
Met on arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport by our Representative, and transferred 39 min (16.7mi) to House of Waine, a luxury boutique hotel based in Karen for check-in, freshen-up, for lunch or dinner (subject to your flight time). Afternoon spent at leisure after long flight, relax by the pool and visit within the grounds
Meals: lunch or dinner (subject to flight times). Overnight at House of Waine
After breakfast at the House, our driver with be at your disposal for a tour of the Karen area, visit to Karen Blixen Museum, Visit the Giraffe Center established to protect the endangered 3 types of Giraffes: Reticulated Giraffe, Masai Giraffe and the Rothschild Giraffe, proceed on to David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust with a chance to adopt orphaned elephants at a price per year. Visit the House of Waine of Treasures for antiques and African artifacts.
Lunch at the Carnivore Restaurant - A Beast of a Feast since 1980, ranked among the top 50 Restaurants in the world over a charcoal Grill Pit. A must for anyone who loves Barbeque as a variety of game meat is served. Dawa is the most popular cocktail in Kenya and common drink for tourists also served here.
After lunch, continue with the Karen tour, visit the Kazuri Bead Factory, MATBRONZE the fine art foundry, Utamaduni Crafts Centre and Bird’s Paradise before returning to the House to freshen-up, and dinner. Clear your bills the night before.
Meals: lunch, dinner and overnight at Overnight at House of Waine
Early breakfast, check-out for a 5 hr 29min (200 mi) to Tsavo East National Park, the largest national park in Kenya and one of the largest in the world. The park was split into two as a result of the railway construction from Mombasa to the interior of Kenya. Game drive en-route from Tsavo East's Manyani Gate a 3 hr 53min (12.6mi), check-in, freshen-up for lunch.
Later afternoon game drive in this magnificent park with a chance to see over 500 species of prolific birdlife, waterbucks, lesser kudu, gerenuk, The Big 5 (lion, leopard, elephant, rhino, and Cape buffalo), wildebeest, zebra and many more antelopes.
The hippos inhabits both of Tsavo's permanent rivers, the Athi and Tsavo rivers, and occasionally several waterholes, crocodiles may be spotted at the viewpoint on the banks of the Galana river. Cheetahs are in Tsavo, though very elusive and needs a keen eye.
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Overnight at Galdessa Camp.
Early morning breakfast, check-out for a 2 hr 10 min drive to Tsavo West National Park with packed lunch box, and proceed on a game drive in the park, with similar wildlife as the East. Visit to Mzima springs, its pure water has three pools filtered by porous sponge-like soil of the Chyulu and Shetani lava flow that brings life to a unique ecosystem.
View the haven for fishes, birds, monkeys, crocodiles and hippos. Use the two nature trails available, leading to an underwater viewing tank built for hippo viewing.
Take a break from game driving to have your picnic lunch under the shade of a Baobab tree.
A chance to see Mongoose, Hyrax, Dik- dik, Lesser Kudu, and Nocturnal Porcupine. Over 600 species of prolific birdlife feature. Visit Ngulia Rhinoceros Sanctuary, one of the few places in the country where it is possible to view the majestic black rhino.
As you exist Tsavo West National Park with a 3 hr 14min (94.1mi) drive to Chyulu National Park check-in at Ol Donyo lodge, freshen-up for dinner. The Lodge is located on over 111,000 hectares of private land in the heart of the Chyulu Hills,
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Overnight at Ol Donyo Lodge
Early morning breakfast, and check-out of the lodge for a 1 hr 34 min (51.8mi) drive out of Chyulu Hill National Park to Tawi-Kilotome Conservancy. 5 mins from Kimana Gate - the eastern entrance to Amboseli National Park. protects two swamps and the plains from the foothill of Mount Kilimanjaro.
A drive through the five different wildlife habitats where the open plains, Lava-strewn rocky thornbush, swamps and marshes to look out for the African bush elephant, Cape buffalo, impala, lion, cheetah, spotted hyena, Masai giraffe, Grant's zebra, and blue wildebeest.
Arrive at the Tawi Lodge set in an idyllic retreat on the lower foothills of Kilimanjaro, set in the heart of its own private conservancy in on of the richest game areas in Kenya. Check in, freshen-up before lunch, relax by the pool or have a spa treatment (extra charges for spa).
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Overnight at Tawi Lodge
Full day in Amboseli, early morning tea/coffee before proceeding on a game drive, return for full breakfast at the lodge. After breakfast spend a full day in the park with picnic lunch pack, searching for the popular resident wild, well-known predators and plain game such as zebra, wildebeest, giraffe, swamps see the hippos and a backdrop of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Enroute you may stop for a sundowner at the Observation Hill of Amboseli National Park. Return to the lodge, freshen-up for dinner. * a night game drive is possible for those who wish to see the nocturnal in action.
Meals: breakfast. Lunch, dinner. Overnight at Tawi Lodge
Early breakfast, check-out and depart on a approx. 5 hr drive (160mi) with a short game drive as you exist the conservancy and through Kimana, on to Email town before joining the Mombasa Nairobi highway for lunch at a hotel along Mombasa (Emara Ole Sereni or Eka Hotel).
After lunch, depart for a drive descending the great rift valley to the view point. (15mins) to stretch your legs and use the washroom. Proceed on approx. 3 hr43 min (130 mi) down the Rift Valley to Narok Town a brief stop to stretch your legs, the only town before you enter the Game Reserve.
Continue on to Maasai Mara National Reserve through Main gate with a game drive enroute to Sand River Masai Mara (Comprising of 16 tented accommodations), for check-in, freshen-up after a long day’s drive for dinner.
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Overnight at Sand River Masai Mara Camp
Option of hot air-balloon safari at dawn
Early morning wakeup call with tea/coffee prior to departing on a game drive in the Mara ecosystem that holds one of the highest lion densities in the world. The Kenya side hosting the great migration of over two million wildebeest, zebra, Thompson gazelle migration yearly between early July to end September.
The Reserve see over 95 species of mammals and 570 recorded species of birds,
A chance to experience the search and spotting of hyenas, cheetah, jackal, the “Big Five” leopard, lion, rhinoceros, elephant and buffalo.
The reserve is also home to giraffe, hippos, topi, and along the Mara River the large Nile crocodiles may be seen.
Return to the camp for breakfast, before departing for a full day game drive with packed lunch box, to enable you spend more time around the camp as it is in an exclusive area, before embarking into the greater Maasai Mara. Spend the rest of the day game viewing with a stop for your picnic lunch at a selected point. There after proceed on another game drive returning to the camp to freshen-up for dinner at the camp.
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Overnight at Sand River Masai Mara Camp.
After an early breakfast at the camp, check-out with packed lunch box and proceed for a transfer to Isibania, approx. 4hr 4min (105mi) town in Migori County of Kenya, at the international border with Tanzania. Here you will exchange vehicles, our Tanzanian partner’s will drive you to Central Serengeti – Serengeti Sametu Camp
(4 hr 56min) 127mi away from the border. Arrive late evening for dinner at the Camp.
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Overnight at Serengeti Sametu Camp
Option of a hot air-balloon safari at dawn, soaring over the wide-open plains at sunrise before touching down, followed by champagne breakfast out amidst the wilderness.
Early morning game drive, return to the camp for breakfast, continue on a morning game drive, depending on your visit time, you may have a chance to witness the great wildebeest migration.
Spend the morning and afternoon game drive in search of lions, leopards, elephants, cheetahs, buffalos, zebras, wildebeest, eland, hyenas, gazelles, hippos and so much more. Return for lunch and dinner at the Camp.
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Overnight at Serengeti Sametu Camp
Enjoy breakfast at the Camp, check-out with packed lunch box for a 3 hr 59min (101mi) to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, a world-renowned wonder and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Located between the Great Rift Valley and the Serengeti plains. There are nine craters in this conservation area.
Over a million years ago, the volcano exploded and collapsed on itself now it’s the world’s largest intact and unfilled volcanic caldera. Comprising of lakes on the crater floor which hosts a wide-range of water birds including flamingoes and pelicans, game viewing into the forests’ crater rim is home to leopards, reedbuck, warthogs, and forest birds.
An ultimate destination to see the “Big Five” lion, elephant, rhino, leopard and buffalo. Tour of the Mandusi and Gorigor Swamps a sanctuary for elephants, hippos, lions, other mammals big and small, and all sorts of waterbirds.
Stop for your picnic lunch at the Ngoitoktok Springs where you can see the hippos by the water. Proceed on a walking safari along the crater rim, in to Lerai Forest comprises of small woodland comprising primarily acacia and yellow fever trees, and is popular with monkeys, baboons, elephants and Fischer’s lovebirds.
Tour of the grasslands populated with large numbers of lions, elands, wildebeests, plains zebras, black rhinos, spotted hyenas, and some 30,000 animals. Being right on the rim, the Entamanu Ngorongoro Camp have access to the Crater soon after dawn a 44 min (11.5 mi) drive to the Camp, check-in, freshen-up for dinner.
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Overnight at Entamanu Ngorongoro Camp
After breakfast at the camp, another decent into the Crater floor with a game drive around Ngorongoro, an area rich in birdlife in the highland forest has over 500 species recorded. Among those you may see are Livingstone turaco, white-eyed slaty flycatcher, the grassland bird’s resident include ostrich, Kori bustard, crowned crane, secretary bird.
Migratory birds appear between November to April, bird species like guinea fowls, flamingos, yellow billed storks, saddle bills, herons, white pelicans, black winged lapwing, plovers, martial eagles, bee eaters, kingfishers, woodpeckers, falcons, shrikes to mention but a few. Return to the Camp for lunch, short siesta, afternoon, depart with your guide, an armed park ranger and a Maasai from the village.
Enjoy the one and half hour walk over the highlands towards the village at a gentle pace, learn about the flora and fauna, possibility to see the giraffes along the rolling hills and plateaus of the Crater’s outer walls. Option of driving to the village to and from the camp approx. 15mins.
Met on arrival with singing and dancing, learn about the customary practices, meet and speak with villagers, you can purchase handmade leather and beadwork from the villagers. On your way back, you will stop for a sundowner along the way, before dinner at the Camp.
Notes: The shoes recommended for this tour is closed shoes, as the walk is on uneven ground, some steep, reasonable level of fitness is recommended.
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Overnight at Entamanu Ngorongoro Camp
After breakfast, check-out for a 3 hr 27min (74.7mi) drive to Lake Manyara National Park with a stop at Mto Wa Mbu for a cultural interaction. Check-in at the andBeyond Lake Manyara Tree Lodge 9 stilted treehouse suites situated in a remote corner of scenic Lake Manyara National Park. Lunch at the lodge, followed by relaxation by the pool.
After an early dinner, leave the lodge at about 20h00 and explore the park for approximately three hours listening to the bush come alive with a cacophony of night sounds. Possible to see lions, leopards, hippos, genets, civets among others during the night game drives around Lake Manyara National Park.
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Overnight at andBeyond Lake Manyara Tree Lodge
After breakfast at the lodge, check-out, for a 4hr 32min (135mi) drive to the Kilimanjaro International Airport for your outbound flight to Zanzibar.
Subject to your flight time, we can book a day room and include lunch at the Airport Planet lodge or dinner.
Our partners in Zanzibar will have a representative with a pager at the Abeid Amani Karume International Airport and driven to your hotel for check-in at the Xanadu luxury 9 villas each equipped with private plunge pools Gourmet restaurant. Subject to arrival time, if lunch you will have it or dinner. Relax by the pool or beach. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Meals: breakfast, all inclusive. Overnight at Xanadu Luxury Villas
After breakfast in your Villa, our Zanzibar partners driver will drive you from Bwejuu the famous East Coast beach to Stone town in the west of the island to begin your city tour. With a knowledgeable guide, you will go through the narrow streets of the nineteen-century old town as much remains unchanged to this day.
Visit the highlights of this historical town; the house of Wonders, a palace constructed for the second Sultan of Zanzibar, Sultan Palace, Arab Old Fort, Anglican Cathedral, Zanzibar was home to one of the largest slave markets in the world – a visit to the moving Slave Market.
Take a boat ride from Stone town to Changuu Island or Prison Island where you will enjoy seeing the giant tortoises, a chance to snorkel. You may also choose to engage in the spice tour, through the plantations to see different exotics spices like cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg among many.
This tour offers a real insight into the culture and history of this exotic island, as the tour ends drive back to your hotel for lunch with afternoon at leisure, dinner at the villas.
Meals: All inclusive. Overnight at Xanadu Luxury Villas
Spend the day relaxing, enjoy the amenities offered at the villas, private outside space, plunge pool and dedicated butler, main pool you can enjoy a shady lunch or romantic candle lit dinner under our giant Makuti roof. Treat yourself to the secluded spa is the place to relax, revitalize and breathe again.
Lounge in the beach area space next to your villa, read a book relaxing on the hammock, enjoy an evening cruise in the hot sunset hotspot along the eastern coast while your butler ensures that delicacies are served and drinks are topped up.
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Overnight at Xanadu Luxury Villas
Take a boat ride on the island, enjoy delicious buffet, drinks, fresh tropical fruits and snacks. The Chwaka Bay Tour is a half-day along the east coast and upon request, a short drive from the Villa, visit the Chwaka Bay fish village a window into the culture and lifestyle along the Zanzibar coast. The boat ride takes you through the amazing mangrove forests that are important breeding grounds for marine organisms and open sea fish species.
Options activities Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park (3 hours)
Enjoy a unique experience with environmental education and learn about the animal lifestyle at Jozani Forest. You’ll discover Mahogany Forest, Mangrove trail, and red colobus monkey.
Mnemba Island Start (3-hour Snorkeling and Dolphin tour in Mnemba Island Atoll Zanzibar on the northeast coast of the Island. A Marine Reserve, well known for its fish life lionfish, moray eels, stingrays, and turtles swimming around in the shallows. Enjoy the best Snorkeling, swim with playful Dolphins, relax on a shallow water Sandbank, and eat a mixture tropical fruit.
10:00 am - Arrive at Kuza Cave Swim in the crystal-clear cave water, a peaceful jungle. Tour of the cave’s archaeological artefacts a timeline of Swahili history going back to the beginning of the story as humans originating in East Africa. 11:30 am. You may get the local artists and musicians drop in for an afternoon of traditional African drumming and dancing. Drum lessons are separately booked if you require drum or dance lesson. 2:00 pm – Finish.
After the exciting experience in the day, you will be driven back to your hotel.
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Overnight at Xanadu Luxury Villas
Breakfast at you Villa, day spent at leisure prior to your check out and depart for a transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
You may choose to depart from Dar Es Salaam, or return back to Nairobi for your outbound flight.
Meals: breakfast, lunch (subject to your outbound return flight)
- Nairobi: Emara Ole Sereni, Sankara Nairobi, Karen Gables, Tamarind Tree Hotel, Ololo Safari Lodge & farm, The Emakoko Boutique Safari Lodge, Crowne Plaza Airport, Four Points by Sheraton Airport, or Hemingways Nairobi.
- Tsavo East National Park: Ithumba Camp, Ithumba Hills, Ithumba Private, Satao Camp.
- Chyulu Hills National Park: Campi ya Kanzi, Chyulu Club, Ol Donyo Lodge, Umani Springs Lodge,
- Amboseli: Tortilis Camp, Elerai Camp, Kibo Villa Amboseli.
- Maasai Mara: Little Governors Camp, Angama Mara, Bateleur Camp, Kichwa Tembo Camp, Sanctuary Olonana, Elephant Pepper Camp, Serian Camp, Kicheche Mara, Mara Bush Homes, Mara Toto Camp, Royal Mara Camp, Saruni Mara Camp, Offbeat Mara Camp, Richards Camp.
- Central Serengeti National Park: One Nature Hotel Nyaruswiga Serengeti, Namiri Plains, Four Seasons, Dunia Camp, Singita Mara River Tented Camp, Lemala Ewanjan Tented Camp, &Beyond Kleins Camp, Singita Sasakwa lodge, &Beyond Grumeti River Lodge.
- Ngorongoro Conservation Area: andBeyond Lake Manyara Tree lodge, Lake Manyara Kilimamoja Lodge, Tarangire Treetops, Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge.
- Lake Manyara National Park: Manyara’s Secret, Escarpment Luxury Lodge, MaweMawe Manyara Lodge.
- East Coast Zanzibar Island: Matemwe lodge, Baraza Resort & Spa Zanzibar, Melia Zanzibar, Zanzibar Whitesands luxury Villas & Spa, The Palms Zanzibar, Tulia Zanzibar Unique Beach Resort.
- Game viewing drives
- Bush breakfast, Sundowner. Birdwatching
Nairobi activities incur extra charges:
- Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Giraffe Centre, Karen Blixen Museum, Nairobi National Museum, visit Karen Village – Art Galleries, Art Museums, breakfast with the Giraffes, Orchid house, Croquet, boules, chess, afternoon tea at Giraffe Manor, Adopt & Meet, Spa Treatment and Daisy Café.
Ol Donyo Lodge:
- Guided walking safaris
- Mountain bike safaris,
- Horseback safaris,
- Breathtaking views of Mount Kilimanjaro
- Home to a wonderful selection of game
- Excellent Birdwatching on Lake Jipe
- Explore the lava tubes of the Kisula Caves Complex
- Visit Empakaai natural hiking with an armed ranger around the crater rim
- Visit the Maasai Cultural Boma
- Visit Olduvai Gorge Museum and Laetoli footprint archaeological sites for the history of our human ancestors.
- Visit Olmoti Crater Game drives
- Local village visits
- Guided walks
Tsavo East National Park:
- Game drives
- Bush breakfasts
Chyulu National Park:
- Guided walking safaris
- Mountain bike safaris
- Horseback safaris
Serengeti National Park
- Masai Boma visit
- Bush Breakfast
- Bush dinner
- Balloon Safari
Ngorongoro National Park
- Cultural visits – interact with the Maasai and Hadzabe Tribe
- Visit Olduvai Gorge
- Walks & Hikes
- Crater floor dining
- Interact with the Kopelion Conservation Team
- In-room massage
- Empakaai Crater Walk
- Olmoti Crater Walk
- Olduvai Gorge
Lake Manyara National Park
- Private sunrise & sunsets
- Night game drives
- Nature walks around the lodge
- Treetop Boardwalk
- Sleep out experience
- Community walk, bike ride
- Africa Foundation Community visit
- Wellness treatment
- African traditional Boma dinner
- Swimming pool
- Signature Shop
Trip Inclusions / Exclusions
- Services of meet and greet by our representatives from the JKIA International Airport, Nairobi, Kenya.
- Transfers on arrival and departure in Nairobi as per above itinerary.
- Transportation & shared basis of our custom safari built 4 x 4 vehicle throughout your safari except when requested for private use for 4x4 vehicle.
- Services of an experienced, English-speaking Driver / Guide from our partners in the Reserves, Conservancies and Parks.
- Game drives during the day as per itinerary and as organized by the lodges/camps.
- Park entrance fees for game parks, reserves and conservancies as per itinerary.
- 2 nights on Half board accommodation at House of Waine, Nairobi
- Lunch at the Carnivore Restaurant.
- 2 nights on full board basis at Galdessa Camp, Tsavo East National Park
- 1 nights on full board basis at Ol Donyo Lodge, Chyulu Hills National Park
- 2 nights on full board basis at Tawi Lodge, Amboseli National Park
- Lunch at Emara Ole Sereni or Eka Hotel Nairobi
- 2 nights on full board basis at Sand River Masai Mara, Maasai Mara National Reserve, (breakfast, lunch and dinner), soft drinks, beer, house wines and selected spirits, teas, coffees and refreshments (on the property), and laundry services. The rates exclude champagne, private cellar wines and premium spirits.
- Our driver will transfer you from Sand River Masai Mara to Isibania border.
- Pick up from Tanzania side of the Isibania border to commence safari in Tanzania.
- 2 nights on full board basis at Serengeti Sametu Camp, Central Serengeti National Park.
- 2 nights on full board at Entamanu Ngorongoro Camp, Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- 1 night on full board basis at and Beyond Lake Manyara Tree Lodge,
- three meals daily soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirit and beers, teas and coffees Refreshments on game drives Laundry A complimentary pair of Swarovski Optik CL Companion 8×30 binoculars per room for use during your stay Guides' Journal with illustrations of fauna and flora to record your sightings National Park map with Lake Manyara's illustrated Star Birds checklist WILDchild programme Experiences: nature walks around the lodge, birding, Africa Foundation community visit Transfers to/from Lake Manyara Airstrip Emergency medical evacuation insurance.
- Flight from Arusha to Zanzibar one way per person.
- 3 nights at Xanadu Luxury Villas, Zanzibar Island.
- Transfers in Zanzibar Island and all tours by our Zanzibar partners.
- Excursions in Zanzibar departure: 08:30 or 14:30 daily
- Stop at: Stone Town, Darajani Bazar,
- Darajani Baazar is largely a food market (meat, seafood, grains, fruits, spices), but there also shops selling a number of different goods, from consumer electronics to clothing. Duration: 15 minutes
- Stop at: Mizingani Rd, House of Wonders, Zanzibar City Tanzania
- This is the remarkable and tallest building in the Stone Town and occupies a best place facing the Forodhani Gardens on the old town seafront, in Mizingani Road.
- Duration: 15 minutes
- Stop at: Mizingani Rd, Old Fort, Tanzania
- The oldest building in the stone town and a big visitor attraction. It is placed on the key seafood, adjacent to the House of wonders, and facing the Forodhani Garden.
- Duration: 15 minutes.
- Flight from Zanzibar to Dar Es Salaam or Zanzibar to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- Amref Flying Doctors cover whilst on this safari aimed at providing quality and affordable Air and Ground Ambulance evacuation services.
- International flight ticket, Travel documents, Visa
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance from your insurer back at home.
- Specific excursions and services not indicated on the ‘included’ incurs additional charge when booked.
- All personal expenses, telephone calls, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks not indicated by lodge/camp as included, laundry charge may be extra in some or our partners properties.
- Tips and gratuities for staff and driver/guide at our partner properties.
- Any additional items not included on this itinerary.
- Subject to your departure flight time, a day room at an airport hotel is available at an extra charge, some excursions like hot air-balloon safari.