8 Days group road safari to Nairobi, Aberdares, Congreve Conservancy and Lake Naivasha.
- Nairobi is East Africa's most cosmopolitan city, and only one in the world with a National Park in the city's southern suburbs.
- Aberdares National Park hosts the tomb of Robert Baden Powell, the founder of the Scout movement, located at the Aberdares foothills.
- Lake Nakuru National Park home to one of the saline lakes of the lake system lying in the Great Rift Valley of eastern Africa. known for its many species of birds, including vast numbers of pink flamingos, Lake Nakuru also has waterbucks, impalas, and hippopotamuses.
- Lake Naivasha has high populations of hippos and flamingos and over 1,500 hippos in the area.
Met on arrival from your international flight at the JKIA airport by one of our representatives to your luxury City hotel of choice from our partner hotels. Subject to flight arrival, day spent at leisure with options of excursions as selected.
Lunch is on own account, you will be picked and transferred to the famous Carnivore Restaurant along Langata Road known as the ‘beast of a feast’ a meat lovers’ den indeed. Return to your hotel for overnight in preparation for your adventure tomorrow.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner. Overnight at Tamarind Tree Hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel, our driver will be driving for 2hr 57min a 162 km to Aberdares National Park covering an area of 762km2, on arrival at the Aberdare Country Club, intime for lunch as it’s the base hotel for the Ark. Relax before your transfer to the Ark Lodge for dinner. The lodge overlooks a floodlit waterhole and saltlick, which attracts a host of awesome wildlife.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, dinner. Overnight at The Ark Lodge
Days spent with two game viewing drives a day in the Aberdare National Park possibility of seeing Lions, Leopards, African Elephants, African Hunting Dogs, Giant Forest Hogs, Bushbucks, Mountain Reedbucks, Waterbucks, Cape Buffalos, Side-striped Jackals, Eland Antelopes, Duikers, Olive Baboons, Black and White Colobus Monkeys and Sykes Monkeys).
Meals: Breakfast, lunch dinner. Overnight at The Ark Lodge
Depart after morning cup of tea/coffee at the Ark lodge, for the Aberdares Country Club for breakfast, check-out with our driver, for a 3hr 21min drive 179.9 kms down the Great rift valley to the border of Lake Nakuru National Park – Congreve Conservancy part of the greater conservancy are called Soysambu which includes Elementaita. The conservancy is in 6,400-acre private land, Mbweha Camp is the only Camp in this conservancy.
Arrive in time for lunch at Mbweha Camp, nestled up against the southern border of Lake Nakuru National Park with beautiful view of the Eburu and Mau Ranges. Check-in with an afternoon siesta before the late afternoon game viewing drive. The two-night spent here are loaded with activities such as night game day in the conservancy, guided bush walks, Balloon Safaris ending with a champagne breakfast on prior arrangements.
Second day after breakfast in the Camp, depart for Lake Nakuru National Park using Nderit gate a 20-minute drive with game drive enroute to lunch at Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge, spend full day in the park game viewing, returning to the Conservancy for a sundowner, enroute to dinner and overnight at the Camp.
Meals: breakfast, lunch at Sarova Lion Hill, dinner. Overnight at Mbweha Camp
After breakfast, check-out and our driver will drive 1 hr. 46min (87.5km) from Mbweha to Nakuru then take the main road through Gilgil off Moi North Lake Road. Arrive in time for lunch at Loldia House and a relaxation by the infinity swimming pool. Afternoon you have options of experiences (at extra charge) to choose include boat riding, Bird Watching, and visit of the Aquila Flower farm. The Eburu Forest can be explored on a game drive and guided walk through the forest.
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Overnight at Loldia House.
Full day spent in Loldia grounds, visit of hells gate, Visit Crescent Island Sanctuary, Visit to Lake Oloiden, the house can organize a visit to the Loldia School, if you are interested in climbing Mt. Longonot the house can arrange a picnic lunch, Tala the giraffe.
After breakfast, depart for Nairobi a 2 hr. 47 min (128.4 km) drive along the Old Naivasha Road, Mai Mahiu Narok Road to Nairobi International Airport Crowne Plaza Hotel for your day room. Lunch will be at the Carnivore Restaurant before a transfer to JKIA for your out bound flight. Opt for a day room at one of the Airport Hotel’s subject to your flight times.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch at Carnivore, Day room at airport hotel.
- Nairobi: City Tour, visit of sites close to your choice hotel.
- Aberdares: game viewing drives, bird watching, the scenery, Karura waterfalls is the highest and tallest in Kenya, walking safari trails – Karura fall Trail and Elephant Hill Trail.
- Lake Nakuru- Congreve Conservancy: day game viewing drives in Lake Nakuru National Park, Guided Walks, night game viewing drives, home to a great variety of flora and fauna and 10% of the worlds colobus monkeys, Bicycle safari, Hot Air-Balloon, Visit Menegai Crater, Lake Elementaita Hot Springs, Day Trips to Nakuru, Visit Kariandusi Prehistoric Site, excellent game viewing
- Lake Naivasha – Loldia House: Visit to Hells Gate National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park, Eburu Forest Reserve, Boat trips on Lake Naivasha.
Trip Inclusions / Exclusions
- Arrival & Departure meet and greet service at JKIA and Wilson Airport
- Transportation in 4 x 4 premium model safari land cruisers (6-seater) with a one a kind retractable canvas awning ideal for picnics or sundowner experiences, in-built fridges, charging ports and unlimited Wi-Fi.
- Services of professionally trained drivers of Kenya Professional Guides Association (KPGA) levels of Bronze and silver, proficient in various foreign languages including German, Spanish, Japanese and French.
- 1 night Tamarind Tree Hotel on bed and breakfast.
- 2 nights The Ark on full board accommodation, game viewing drives, guided bush & nature walks, bird watching, visit the moorlands, Trout fishing.
- 2 nights Mbweha Camp, Congreve Conservancy, full board, Unlimited shared game drives, sundowners.
- 2 nights Loldia House, Lake Naivasha includes full board accommodation, activities and laundry.
- Park fees & Conservancies fees as specified.
- Lunch at the Carnivore Restaurant.
- Day room if needed, to be booked on confirmation.
- International Flight tickets & visa costs.
- Airport taxes as clients will pay direct.
- Flying Doctors services in Kenya.
- All drinks at the Camp or lodge except indicated on the itinerary.
- Driver Guide, Camp & Lodge Staff and Porterage gratuities.
- Telephone bill, Laundry (except when indicated on itinerary), and all other items of personal nature.
- Personal Travel, Medical & Baggage Insurance.
- Any additional items not included on this itinerary that incur extra charges or need advanced booking:
- Visit Hells Gate National Park visit the gorge, Fischer Tower, obsidian caves
- Visit Lake Nakuru National Park.
- Visit Eburu Forest Reserve requires an entrance fee
- Boat Trips on Lake Naivasha.
It is recommended not to drink tap water in any location but to drink the bottled water purchased at the hotels, lodge, and camps.
Visa and Mastercard are accepted. Please note we cannot accept US dollar bills older than the year 2000.
Nairobi to Aberdares National Park is 2hr 57min (162km/100.66mi)
Aberdare Country Club to the Ark is 25mins (16.9km/10.5mi)
Ark Lodge to Congreve Conservancy is approx. is 3hr 21min (179.9km/111.78mi)
Congreve Conservancy to Lake Naivasha is 2hr 7min (94.5km/58.7mi)
Lake Naivasha to Nairobi is 2hr 14min (93.4km/58mi)
Minimum 2 nights in each location.
For those on photographic safari, there is need for a private vehicle at an extra charge.
Hot Air Balloon safari both in Lake Nakuru & Lake Naivasha, requires an advance booking and additional charge.
Other activities available in the parks, reserves or conservancies are at an extra charge ask for more activities in detail.
Kenya – Kenya Shilling
Kenya operates on a 240V supply voltage and 50Hz
Please see below recommended guideline which is at your discretion.
Safari driver guide per day, per vehicle $10 – $40 per person.
Restaurant waiter/waitresses per meal $1.50 – $2.00 per person
Porter per bag $ 0.50 – $1.50 per person
Yes, you can but you will need to buy a local sim card, on arrival for use during your stay. Or use the lodges, camps or hotel landlines to make internationals calls, this will be billed to your room.
Yes‚ there is a complimentary secure store at our Wilson Airport Office. please inquire from the check-in counter.
Terms of reservations and payments based on seasons:
Booking during the green season (7th January – 15th June, 1st November – 21st December) done between 42days prior to the guest’s proposed arrival date, and reservations made less than 42 days prior to the proposed date of arrival, such bookings will only be confirmed upon receipt of a 100% pre-payment.
Bookings during the migration season (16th June – 31st October) and festive season (22nd December – 8th January) full payment is due not later than 60 days prior to the guests’ arrival date on all hotels, lodges and Camps.